Please log into your profile at www.careers24.com
• Scroll all the way down to the end of the home page of your profile.
• You will see a grey ‘Choose File’ button which will take you to where your C.V has been saved, for example you may have saved your C.V on your desktop.
• You will select the C.V from the chosen file and then click on the green ‘Upload’ button to upload the C.V to your registered profile.
• Please ensure your CV is in Word format and no more than 2MB in size.
• Please make sure that if you upload more than one version of your CV, the file names are different. If the file names are the same, you will encounter an issue when applying for job roles as the system will not know which version of your CV to send and thus, will not send a CV and you would be unable to apply for job roles.
Careers24 also automatically generate a short CV for recruiters to peruse when going through your profile, and this one you can also please leave on your profile.